Pages

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Sometimes we should make mistakes and make memories...

You know, memory is one of the most amazing things. We all know that we don’t remember the days, we just remember the moments. Whatever we remember is due to memories lies within our brain. Our brain contains a huge network of memory and this is practically proven very true. There are some good memories as well as bad. As the time passes it fades, but the best and worst one still remains. We always try to remember good ones and try to forget bad one. We wish we could replay the good one millions of times but the bad one, we wish we had never done or seen. So what usually we do is we take photographs to recollect those moments in future and we enjoy. Try to remember that moment when you saw something very unique or very interesting and you say “oh! I should have taken these shots or picture. I will really miss this.” This is because you are afraid to lose those moments. As the time passes it will be faint. So somebody takes the photograph, somebody describes that on a paper and someone tells other about that so that we can re-enjoy that moment again. So am I. As I believe she is my good friend. I want to remember those tiny moments that I spent with her in my college especially the 20 minutes of that evening (funny moment). I don’t want to forget those ever. That is why I say; sometimes we should make mistakes and make memories. 




No comments:

Post a Comment